NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. provides you with its terms and conditions for accessing our exclusive tours and activities, which defines our responsibility together with the client.
– PLEASE READ CAREFULLY-
Scheduling a tour with NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. represents your acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. communicates that the services provided in relation to their itineraries, transportation, activities and food are covered by paying the fee assigned for the activity and that they are acquired directly with the official representatives and in mutual relation with the different companies which we work together with.
- NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. reserves the right to take photographs or video records of any of our tours and may use any of these records for promotional and / or commercial purposes.
- NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. reserves the right to refuse to accept or restrict its participation, to any person who seems incapable of complying with the rigors and requirements of participating in the activities, or any person whose actions or behavior it deems inappropriate for group travel. No refund will be applied in case of any of the above- mentioned situations.
- NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. warns that the activities within the hiking tours in the different locations around the area of Puerto Vallarta requires a considerable physical effort, therefore, to access this activity the client must consider during the tour, hiking on inclined/declined or uneven terrain with stones, branches, roots and the presence of fauna such as insects, rodents, snakes, birds, among other specimens.
- NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. reserves the right to deny participation to pregnant women in concern for their health. Pregnant women who wish to participate should notify the staff of their condition with advanced notice and clarify whether their participation is advisable. The company will not be held responsible for any consequences of participation by pregnant women.
- In consideration of the comfort and well-being of its customers, the NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. reserves the right to replace guides or trip leaders, as well as make reasonable changes to its itinerary without prior notice.
- NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. is not responsible for material or monetary losses. All valuables and personal belongings are the personal responsibility of each participant.
When scheduling a tour with NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. clients have the responsibility to select the activity based on their abilities and interests. Clients are responsible for preparing for the activity by studying the itinerary prior to booking and bringing the clothing and equipment recommended by the service provider.
This document was last updated on May 21, 2021.